- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
- Other Ways to Give
PINK TIE GUYS Greater Hartford
Celebratory Cocktail Reception Postponed:
Due to the impending winter storm, the Hartford Pink Tie Guys reception scheduled for tonight at The Hartford has been postponed to a later date. All Pink Tie Guys will receive an email with the rescheduled date as soon as it is confirmed. Thank you for your understanding.
Join an exclusive group of gentlemen from Greater Hartford area who are committed to the local fight against breast cancer – the Pink Tie Guys, presented by Channel 3 Eyewitness News.
They are leaders who honor those who are touched by this disease that knows no boundaries and bring urgency to efforts to find a cure. They demonstrate their commitment by raising money to support Susan G. Komen®’s mission to save lives and end breast cancer forever.
The PINK TIE GUYS Program
The program will commence with a new team of PINK TIE GUYS raising a minimum of $500 through November 15, concluding with a celebration reception.
Our goal is to create a group of gentlemen who are professional, community leaders and fathers, husbands, brothers and sons who are champions of Komen New England and dedicated to making an impact in their community.
PINK TIE GUYS will receive the following benefits:
- An invitation for you and your guest(s) to a celebratory cocktail reception on November 15 at The Hartford
- Inclusion in the Greater Connecticut “2018 PINK TIE GUYS Team” to be listed on the Susan G. Komen New England website
- Presented the exclusive Susan G. Komen Pink Tie of the year and PINK TIE GUYS awards
- Opportunity to meet and network with area professionals and state dignitaries
- Your name listed on the Komen New England website and included in postings on social media (including Facebook and Twitter) along with a photo of your class. A copy of your class photo be given post event
- Opportunity to know that you are impacting the lives of thousands of Connecticut residents
Celebratory Cocktail Reception
Thursday, November 15, 2018, at 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
The Hartford, 1 Hartford Plaza, Hartford CT, 22nd Floor
Can’t make it to the Celebratory Cocktail Reception on the 15th? No problem! We can schedule a time to meet you at your place of business for a pink tie presentation.
To find out more information on becoming a PINK TIE GUY, contact Meg Staubley at MStaubley@komennewengland.org or 860.470.8304.