- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Pink Tie Guys Boston
Join an exclusive group of gentlemen from the Boston area who are committed to the local fight against breast cancer. They are leaders who honor those who are touched by this disease that knows no boundaries, and bring urgency to efforts to find a cure. They demonstrate their commitment by raising money to support Susan G. Komen®’s mission to save lives and end breast cancer forever.
The program will commence with a new “class” of PINK TIE GUYS raising a minimum of $1008, a number that represents the 1 in 8 women who will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
Our goal is to create a group of gentlemen who are professional, community leaders and fathers, husbands, brothers, and sons, who are champions of Komen New England and dedicated to making an impact in their community.
PINK TIE GUYS will receive the following benefits:
- An invitation for you and your guest(s) to a celebratory cocktail reception on November 14, 2017
- Inclusion in the Boston “Class of 2017 PINK TIE GUYS” to be listed on the Susan G. Komen New England website
- Presented with the exclusive Susan G. Komen Pink Tie of the year or with the Alumni tie for our returning PINK TIE GUYS
- Opportunity to meet and network with area professionals and state dignitaries
- Your name listed on the Komen New England website and included in postings on social media (including Facebook and Twitter)
- Opportunity to know that you are impacting the lives of thousands of Boston area residents