- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Race for the Cure/More Than Pink Walk™
- Team Komen New England
- Impact Ride
- New Haven Breast Cancer Symposium
- Ride for the Cure
- PINK TIE GUYS Boston
- PINK TIE GUYS Greater Hartford
- More Than Pink Luncheon
- Snowshoe for the Cure 2018
- Catwalk for the Cure
- Get Involved
- Other Ways to Give
PINK TIE GUYS Boston
Join an exclusive group of gentlemen from the Boston area who are committed to the local fight against breast cancer.
They are leaders who honor those who are touched by this disease that knows no boundaries and bring urgency to efforts to find a cure. They demonstrate their commitment by raising money to support Susan G. Komen®’s mission to save lives and end breast cancer forever.
The PINK TIE GUYS Program
The program will commence with a new “class” of PINK TIE GUYS raising a minimum of $1008, a number that represents the 1 in 8 women who will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
Our goal is to create a group of gentlemen who are professional, community leaders and fathers, husbands, brothers, and sons, who are champions of Komen New England and dedicated to making an impact in their community.
PINK TIE GUYS will receive the following benefits:
- An invitation for you and your guest(s) to a celebratory cocktail reception in November
- Inclusion in the Boston “Class of 2018 PINK TIE GUYS” to be listed on the Susan G. Komen New England website
- Presented with the exclusive Susan G. Komen Pink Tie of the year or with the Alumni tie for our returning PINK TIE GUYS
- Opportunity to meet and network with area professionals and state dignitaries
- Your name listed on the Komen New England website and included in postings on social media (including Facebook and Twitter)
- Opportunity to know that you are impacting the lives of thousands of Boston area residents
Celebratory Cocktail Reception
Tuesday, November 13, 2018, at 6 pm – 8:30 pm
BDO Corporate Headquarters in Boston’s Financial District
1 International Place, Boston, MA 02110