How to Apply for Community Grants
Komen Community Breast Health Grants are awarded annually to various breast cancer projects. This is a competitive grants program and awards are restricted to local non-profit organizations.
The application period for the 2019-2020 Community Grant cycle will open on October 1, 2018.
Please read the information below carefully to learn more about this upcoming grant cycle.
If you would like to be added to our grant notification email list, please email email@example.com. For more information, please contact Ryan Tollefson, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 774-512-0408.
The RFA will be available in GeMS after 12 pm (EST) on October 1, 2018.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- October 1, 2018 – 2019-2020 Community Grants RFA available in GeMS
- October 11, 2018 at 10:00 am – Grant Writing Workshop (View Webinar Recording | View PDF)
- October 30, 2018 – Letter of Intent Due
The Letter of Intent is required. Organizations will be invited to apply for a grant based on their Letter of Intent.
- November 29, 2018 at 5 pm – Application deadline
- Mid-March, 2019 – Award notification
- April 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020 – 2019-2020 Community Grant cycle
Please note: For any organizations located in Vermont, New Hampshire or Maine, or Massachusetts organizations that have not created a login in the last year, you will need to create a new login for GeMS. To do so, please visit here and enter your organization details. When asked for the Affiliate State, please enter CT. This will ensure that you are able to view the most current RFA in GeMS. For all organizations creating a new account, please enter CT as the Affiliate State.