Host a MORE THAN PINK Project
Are you looking for ways your business can give back year round?
Join Komen New England’s MORE THAN PINK Project! Host a fundraiser and we will put your logo, link to your website and a description of your generous support on our website to promote your event. There are so many fun and easy ways to fundraise, here are just a few:
- Donate a % of proceeds from the sale of an item, ticket, service, experience, etc.
- Happy to Help Hour at your restaurant, donate proceeds of appetizers available during happy hour
- Host a bake sale, craft sale, yard sale or silent auction
- Causal for a Cause Day (allow employees to wear jeans one day a week for a donation)
- Host a fitness fundraising class- collect donations instead of class fees
- Turn any sporting event into a ‘Pink Game’ and collect donations or do a 50/50 raffle!
- Is your business celebrating a birthday or milestone? Create a Facebook Fundraiser and get your constituents involved in your MORE THAN PINK Project!
- Is fundraising not your thing? Make a donation of $500 or more and receive a spot on the MORE THAN PINK Project page.
If your company, business, restaurant or school is interested in participating in the MORE THAN PINK Project, contact Stephanie Pulis at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and with assistance in setting up your fundraiser!