- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
- Other Ways to Give
Pink Tie Guys Greater Hartford
Join an exclusive group of gentlemen from Greater Hartford area who are committed to the local fight against breast cancer. They are leaders who honor those who are touched by this disease that knows no boundaries, and bring urgency to efforts to find a cure. They demonstrate their commitment by raising money to support Susan G. Komen®’s mission to save lives and end breast cancer forever
The program will commence with a new “class” of PINK TIE GUYS raising a minimum of $500. The program will run throughout the month of October and concludes with a celebration reception.
Our goal is to create a group of gentlemen who are professional, community leaders and fathers, husbands, brothers and sons who are champions of Komen New England and dedicated to making an impact in their community.
PINK TIE GUYS will receive the following benefits:
- An invitation for you and your guest(s) to a celebratory cocktail reception in November 2017
- Inclusion in the Greater Connecticut “Class of 2017 PINK TIE GUYS” to be listed on the Susan G. Komen New England website
- Presented the exclusive Susan G. Komen Pink Tie of the year and PINK TIE GUYS awards
- Opportunity to meet and network with area professionals and state dignitaries Your name listed on the Komen New England website and included in postings on social media (including Facebook and Twitter) along with a photo of your class. A copy of your class photo be given post event
- Opportunity to know that you are impacting the lives of thousands Connecticut resident
To find out more information on becoming a Pink Tie Guy contact Catie Fauvelle at CFauvelle@komennewengland.org or 774.512.0402.