Make a Donation

There are many ways to give to Susan G. Komen® New England.  We accept all types of donations from cash, donated goods or even services and time.

You can:

Komen New England invests 75% of net funds raised to support vital local breast services and dedicates the remaining 25% to research toward finding the causes and cures for breast cancer. It may be your donation that pushes us past a major turning point in discovering the cures. On behalf of those who will be diagnosed this year, next year and in the decade ahead, we urge you to do as much as you can as soon as you can. You can rest assured we will put your contribution to good use.

If you have questions about donating to Komen New England, please call us at 860.321.7806 or email us at info@KomenNewEngland.org.

Gifts to Susan G. Komen New England may be made by check and sent to:

Komen New England
Donation Processing Center
74 Batterson Park Road
Farmington, CT 06032